Living in Florida during the peak of the sweltering hot months, is like living up North during the winter. The only way to stay comfortable is to stay inside. After awhile, however, just like adults, our toddler twinnies can get restless too.
Now that the seasons are changing and Fall is here; it’s the perfect time to step outside and enjoy the fresh air!
Whether you take your twinnies outside in the yard; to the park; or out for a stroll; it’s not about where you go, but what you do to keep your twinnies busy and happy, throughout the day.
Here’s what a little change in outdoor activity can do for you and your multiples:
- It’s good exercise for everyone
- It cuts down on crankiness, tantrums, and fights between your toddlers.
- Your twinnies will have better appetites and won’t be such ‘picky eaters.’
- They’ll both take better, (and longer), naps.
- You’ll find yourself relaxed, (if just for a moment), refreshed and ready to take on the next adventure with your multiples.
Believe me, it works every time…just like magic! Even if it’s just for an hour a day; break the boredom and Take Action outside, with your twinnies this Fall!